Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hmmmm....

Good afternoon Internet,

How are you all doing out there....Hopefully the weather is a wonderful for you as it is for us here....The sun is shining and has been for a couple of days now...Sooo Awesome...

Today my husband and I are going to go pay for our lighing for our new house...Sooooo exciting.  They have said that we are a bit ahead of schedule so we may be in our house sooner then we origianlly though.  Which is AWESOME...I am sooo looking forward to the new house...the size of it alone is going to be perfect...

I will be starting one of the projects from my emboridery class this weekend.  I am thinking it would be a good thing to teach the girls.  It is a neat little lantren made out of a mason jar.  I will put pics up when it is done...

That is enough for now have a great weekend...

No comments: