Friday, July 3, 2009

2nd Annual Road Trip

My daughter and I decided last year that we would like to take a road trip every year on the weekend of Canada day. Last year we went to Kalispell Montana this year we went to Seattle Washington. This year we had my mom and little baby Izabella with us. It was a great trip all around. We hit a deer, did some shopping, did some touring and lots and lots of walking. THe pics below are just a smattering of what we did. Enjoy.

Little mommy Having a rest before the trip really began.


Alexis and Izabella posing for me while I work out how to use my new Camara.

This was the only way I could think of to show the construction. We were lined up for ever on a few of the roads. A trip that should have taken 4 hours took 6.

The very first Starbucks. Located in Pike Place, Seattle

Veggie market also in Pike place

This is the coolest rose I have ever seen. There was about 12 of them they were 9.50 per rose so cool.

That is just a little view of our trip. It was all around a good trip a few blips in the radar. But it wouldn't be any fun without the blips.

Have a wonderful day

No comments: