Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me....

Well tomorrow is my 35th birthday. I have a lot planned for this weekend...

I am babysitting the cutest baby on earth tonight so her mom can go to the new Harry Potter...
Then I am also babysitting for a bit on Saturday while her mom goes to Capital Ex.
I am going to be going to Jo's house to make wedding favors with Jo, Faye and mom for Faye's wedding. This should be a good time. I am also hoping we can go to the site for the wedding so that I can see what I have to work with for photos. I forgot to tell you I will be the photographer for Faye and Dave's wedding and Ian will be the master of ceremonies (perfect job for him)
Once that is done Ian and I will be going to Capital Ex for the Thornley Concert and maybe to check some things out around the grounds. MINI DONUTS YUM.....
On Sunday I may go to a picnic for my cousins birthday. Not sure yet that depends on how tired I am after all the stuff that is going on on Saturday....
These are all just possible things that I will be doing this weekend except for the babysitting that is for sure.
I will let you know how it goes with some pics next week sometime.
Have a great weekend...

No comments: