Thursday, January 7, 2010

Note to self

Remember you are strong. You are capable and you are resilient. Take all the challenges you are handed and face them head on. You can overcome them. Remember that you need some time for you to create. In order to recharge your soul.

Remember to spend time with your husband to renew the love each and every day...

Take a break from it all now and then.

If it all gets to overwhelming take a step back and reassess what you can do to face it.

And most of all remember that in order to be you need to be all the you you can be..
I know it kinda sounds like I am Dr Seuss who by the way is one of my favorite children's writers.

Later Internet have a great day.

PS I have decided to do the 365 Challenge so I will be posting a picture a day or a couple every few days... I haven't worked out the logistics quite yet.

No comments: